giovedì 27 giugno 2024

[ENG] API testing in action : test your DMVCFramework API with Python

 My first speech in front of a developer audience was last October at ITDevCon 2023.

ITDevCon is an international conference held in Rome, organized by bit Time Professinals (the company where I work as an Analyst Programmer) and bit Time Software.

The conference focuses on Delphi, the development environment marketed by Embarcadero, and all the IT technology that, alongside Delphi, makes our work much smoother and more productive.

As mentioned, at ITDevCon 2023, I had the honor of being one of the conference speakers.

The title of my speech was: API Testing in Action.

I focused on using Delphi and Python as complementary development tools for designing and testing a REST application developed in Delphi with DMVCFramework, where smoke tests can be easily implemented using PyTest. PyTest is a Python library that provides constructs and data structures useful for testing applications.

The video of my speech is available on YouTube—enjoy!


#codinglikeacoder


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

[ENG] API testing in action : test your DMVCFramework API with Python

  My first speech in front of a developer audience was last October at ITDevCon 2023. ITDevCon   is an international conference held in Rome...